This weekend, my sister in law Robi, brother in law Jeff, and our nephew Rix came in town for a visit. It is always such a treat to have all of them here at one time. Rix is just a hoot. When you ask him “what do the people on the Price is Right do” he raises his hands above his head and waves them really fast. Hilarious!
Here he is at Bob’s (Chaz’s dad) Sonic in Anadarko, OK enjoying a grilled cheese on the patio:

“Yes, I’d like a Cherry Limeade and an order of tater tots, please.”

Since we were all together, which is a rarity, we had to take a family photo for the Christmas card. We Wester’s plan ahead. Ha!

This pic makes me laugh. Zena was dancing for the camera:

With our children:

Trying to get a 2 year old to sit still for a pictures is a fete in itself:

Afterwards, I was challenged to a "cartwheel" face off by Chaz and Bob:

But Roscoe broke my concentration:

I definitely won. I mean I pointed my toes and everything!!
Chaz’s parents went in with another couple and bought a foreclosed home back in the Fall of last year. Since then, they have been fixing it up. Let me just tell ya, this place was ga-ross! You could see the outside from the inside because the foundation had fallen, roaches had set up shop in the kitchen, it had a lovely blue shag carpet throughout, a completely rotted out roof…and the list just goes on and on.
Anyway, Robi and Jeff wanted to see the progress (which is amazing!) so we trekked on over to take a look at it. It should be finished in about a month or so. I hope to post before and after pictures of the inside when it is completed, but for now…
Here it is before:

After: (please ignore my one arm pose…don’t know what I was doing at the time??)

Isn’t it adorable!? There isn’t one thing that hasn’t been touched. All new windows, roof, kitchen, floors, back yard patio, bathrooms…and again, the list goes on. Like I said, it should be ready in about a month so if you’re planning on moving to OKC and want a completely remodeled, Spanish style home that was built in the 1930’s, we’ve got one for ya!
Me, Amanda, and Robi talking out front:

Impromptu Wester photo session:

Not too much else going on right now. Just work, work, work! And who wants to talk about that???
Have a Magnificent Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment