Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Friday, July 24, 2009

I <3 Dresses!!

Man, I’m really on a roll this week!

I have to share with you my new favorite website called www.modcloth.com. I’ll tell you why it’s my new favorite.

I absolutely love dresses. Love, love, love them! In particular, I tend to favor A-line, 50’s style dresses. There’s just something nostalgic about them. This website has some of the cutest dresses I’ve ever seen! They get it right with pairing that 50’s housewife look with a modern, flattering flair. Here are some of my top faves! Enjoy!!!

I think this would be perfect for a business meeting:


So girly!


A bumble bee!


Love me some pencil skirts. They tend to be very flattering:


Strawberry!


This one is my absolute favorite!!


No wait, it's this one. HANDS DOWN!


Ahhh! I want them all!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

I love browsing Mod Cloth but could never pull any of it off...you, on the other hand...those dresses look MADE for you! Please order one:)

Terry said...

You must buy you one or two or........

ryan and danielle said...

I LOVE that site too! i am with ya on liking the 50's look, i always wish i was living in that time cause i have always liked the styles from then. hah.

*Courtney* said...

SO cute Bonnie, and SO you!