I started keeping a food journal last week. I noticed my clothes fitting a little tighter which is my indicator that I need to a) step it up at the gym and b) step away from the fried food. I email my food journal every morning to my friend Tina, who in turn, does the same. It makes me think twice before I eat a caloric bomb knowing that she will see it. Plus, it shows me how the “grazing” throughout the day really adds up in terms of calories. If you need an accountability partner, I’d be happy to help. I need to be kept in check since I have the discipline of a fruit fly when it comes to food.
I’m on the fence about getting back into running seriously again. After my last half, I said I’d never run again, but I was dehydrated and didn’t have any cartilage in my knee at the time so that doesn’t count. Since I’m going to be in Texas for Thanksgiving this year (ahh the joys of having families that live in different states), I’m contemplating the Dallas Turkey Trot. (Sidenote: can you believe Thanksgiving is less than 4 months away!?) What to do what to do. Anybody else running or thinking about running it?
So I have the best in-laws EVER. Chaz’s parents got me Wicked tickets and we’re going tomorrow night.

I cannot wait! I’ve heard so much about it and I’ve been dying to see it.
I’m kinda obsessed with this house downtown OKC. I always have been. I love to drive by it. Ok, in all honestly, I stalk it in hopes that one day, it will go on the market so I can snatch it up. Can’t you see why?
(This is off the tax roles and was taken in 2004 so it’s not the best pic. They have updated it a ton since then.) I told Chaz if we ever build a house, this is what I want to model my home after. Ughh! So amazing!!!See? Told you this was gonna be one random post. But that’s me. One random thought after another.
No comments:
Post a Comment