
We have a ton of rock behind our garage that was left over from when our house was added on to several years ago. Free rock that matches the house? SCORE! And we have a ton more if you can believe it. I can't wait to fill it with lots of color!
I'm also looking to plant a few trees in the flowerbed. Anything to cover the mess that is my neighbor's backyard. Ughh! I can't tell you how much I love looking at their dumptruck...yes you heard me right...their DUMPTRUCK that is parked in their backyard. Who parks a dumptruck in their backyard? Oh wait, the people that live behind me! So hopefully, the trees will eventually cover that up.
Oh and this is totally off subject but I forgot to post this picture. I thought it was neat. It is a picture of Chaz, his dad Bob, and the founder of Sonic Drive-In, Troy Smith.

Such a sweet man. Here's a little Sonic trivia for ya: the original name of Sonic was Top Hat but when Troy learned it was already trademarked, it became "Sonic: Service with the Speed of Sound." You have now had your daily Sonic trivia. Thanks for playing!
1 comment:
I LOVE the flowerbed- great job! I would love to do that to our back yard as well... I can't wait to see pictures once you've planted all of your trees and flowers!
Post a Comment