
“Momma. Please don’t go! I’m so warm and snuggly!”

I was tagged like a month ago to fill out this survey. I’m a sucker for these things. I always do the email ones too. Yeah, I’m a dork. So, a month later:
8 Things I Did Today (or yesterday since the day is young)…
1. Had the busiest day ever at work
2. Took my doggies on a walk
3. Picked up the “remnants” from their walk
4. Had a date with the elliptical machine
5. Finished my book “The Christmas Sweater”
6. Ate dinner alone. Sniff.
7. Perused left over Christmas goodies on the kitchen table at my office.
8. Decided Christmas was 2 weeks ago and that it’s gross that people are still snacking on that junk.
8 Of My Favorite Restaurants…
1. Jack in the Box (yes, this is a restaurant in my opinion)
2. Ted’s…The. Best. Mexican. Food. Ever.
3. The Wedge (This may surprise you since I hate pizza…but their pizza is awesome…oh and it doesn’t hurt that they have yummy bread and wine to wash it down with.)
4. 1492 (Hole in the wall place here in OKC)
5. Snuffer’s (Bc of their cheese fries...ahhhhh)
6. Anything that I don't have to cook.
7. Rosa's. It has to be the one in Abilene...along with all the great memories created there :)
8. Ok, this is just cruel. I could all of these right now.
8 Shows I Watch…
1. The Office
2. House Hunters
3. Jon & Kate + 8
4. Anything on “E”
5. Biggest Loser
6. Lost
7. ESPN-not bc I like to watch it but bc it’s always on in my house
8. American Idol
8 Things I Wish For…
1. An old 1920’s plantation style house…already flipped
2. To be able to get up before work to exercise
3. To get all cabinets/drawers in my house organized
4. To resist all food that’s bad for me
5. To only have to work Tuesday’s & Wednesdays (I bet Chaz is rolling his eyes right now)
6. A completely new wardrobe that I don't have to shop for.
7. A dog that doesn't shed.
8. A new car!
8 Things I Look Forward To…
1. Getting away for a romantic weekend in Dallas in a few weeks...and shopping!!
2. Going back to Europe
3. Girls’ trip to Sonoma Valley in July (Ife, is this on your calendar?)
4. Having an ankle-biter or 2...but not for several more years
5. Getting to see old friends
6. Maybe one day moving back to Texas
7. Eating…I’m always up for a meal.
8. Summer…holy cow I need a tan!
1 comment:
hey, call if you guys are in town. we would love to run into you somewhere
Post a Comment