Here are my brother's kiddos getting ready to open some major loot. They could hardly stand it:

Tristin and his gun:

Good 'ol fashion gun fun with Peyton (Peyton is probably the funniest kid ever):

And of course, Princess Rylee and her new dress-up clothes. The girliest-girl you'll ever meet:

She danced like a ballerina the entire night. Too sweet for words:

It becomes a tradition to take pictures at Memoll's on her sweeeeet couch:

My brother Jason and sis-in-law, Nance. Jason looks thrilled, doesn't he?

My other bro, Neil and sis-in-law, Courtney. (Don't lie, you like that couch, don't you?)

Back in OKC, I had Chaz's family over for some delish tortilla soup and to celebrate Chaz's parent's anniversay. Me setting the table:

A pic of our tree:

After dinner family pic:

Little Rix is getting so big!

And of course, Zena in her Santa costume:

Sorry for all the pictures.
And here's to the New Year! We were hoping to maybe go back down to TX and celebrate but the thought of making that trip again for the third time this month just didn't seem like a great idea. So, I think we'll just stick around here and celebrate...if I can make it til midnight :) I'm old, ya know.
Have a great day!!!
1 comment:
that is a sweeeet couch! your niece and nephews are HUGE! looks like you had a good christmas... happy new year!!
Post a Comment