I must confess what I have done this past week. I have a very guilty conscious. After my tough run Sunday, I vowed to take the week off. I’m talking no exercise and eat whatever the heck I wanted. Well I did just that and my week is now up. I will be paying the consequences in my kickboxing class tonight as I roll through the door.
“Oh what’s the big deal, Bonnie” you say? I’ll tell you: my entire week consisted of Chick Fila, Taco Bueno (multiple times), Starbucks, Sonic, Thunder game French fries, my oh so delicious homemade apple pie WITH ice cream, cookies, chicken Velveeta Spaghetti, and lots of chocolate; pretty much anything that was in front of me and looked edible, I ate. Chaz gave me a look last night like “who are you and what have you done with my wife?” As I looked up at him with lips covered in flakey pie crust, I knew my week of pure indulgence had finally come to an end. So sad. I really enjoyed it.
I cannot believe Christmas is in 3 days! I realize I say this every year but it really does seem like it completely snuck up on me this time around. But that’s okay because I think I’m ready freddy. We leave tomorrow afternoon for Christmas in Terrell which I’m really looking forward to. I have the entire week off which is wonderful!!!
Speaking of having the week off, my boss told us today that we have the 1st AND 2nd off this year. Whoohoo!! This makes me want to go out New Year’s Eve and have a good time!! So, I’m doing some searching and hopefully will find something fun to do. Being in the fast food industry makes Chaz and I boring because he usually has to work on New Years Day-hence an early night New Year’s Eve. There are no holidays in his world. Maybe I’ll talk him into taking the day off :).
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and enjoy spending time with family. Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment