Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

hfhkhjkfhdlkjhsdfsdhsh

Yeah, that about sums up my day today. Blah. A few random thoughts going through my head at the moment:

1). Glad Chaz is coming back sooner from Nashville than he anticipated. So relieved because I’m tired! I don’t sleep very well when he’s not next to me.

2). I finally decided on a bike. Yes, the cute colors it comes in probably had something to do with my decision. I’m sure that’s how Lance Armstrong picks his bikes.

3). I’m going to my first Yoga class tonight. I’ve wanted to try it for quite some time but I’ve always felt intimidated by the women in the class. They are so limber and I…am not. Luckily, my gym just started offering “beginner’s yoga.” Thought it was a sign so I’m going to try it.

4). I’m having a major case of cabin fever today. I can’t focus on work because its freezing in my office and all I want to do is be outside. I’m toying with the idea of being “sick” tomorrow…okay maybe I’m not but I can’t say that it didn’t cross my mind.

5). I ate my first tomato off my monstrous tomato plant today. I only planted it less than 2 months ago and it’s full of tomatoes. It was hands-down the best tomato I’ve ever eaten.

6). I am so ready for the presidential race to be over. Both candidates drive me nuts. I hate how the Republican party is stuck with McCain. Don’t even get me started on Obama. I have no words…

7). I think I just lost a toe to frostbite.

8). We painted our master bathroom for the 3rd time in a year this weekend. We changed out the fixtures as well. I’m thinking we’re going to stick with the color this time around.


9). I cannot get enough of the new Coldplay cd; especially the song “Strawberry Swing.” If you have your speakers on, you’re probably hearing it right now :)

10). I really need to clean my keyboard at work. I think a little bit of everything I’ve ever eaten at my desk is stuck in between the keys. It rattles when I pick it up. Disgusting.

11). I finally went across the street and introduced myself to the new neighbors last night. I say “new” but they moved in around November of last year.

12). In two weeks, I will turn 25. Wow. 25. Hopefully, I can get an ice cream cake. (Ahem, Chaz?)

13). I was watching the news last night and they showed a lady named "Baby Girl" such and such. I thought it was a nickname. No, her parents just really weren't that creative.

14). I can’t wait for CanAdeTer Time. This stands for Canales, Adedokun, Wester Time. (Thanks, Ife.) Tina, Ife and I finally set a date in August to meet and hang out. It’s been too long.

2 comments:

Collin and Christy said...

so happy for you getting a bike! I LOVE my bike! and I get soooo much use out of it! hope you enjoy yours as much as i do mine! :)

*Courtney* said...

awesome about the bike...i want a "real" one (mine's from walmart, if that tells you anything). and i have to agree with the candidate comment...you kinda have to pick the least bad one out of the bad bunch. don't get me started on obama either.....:(

btw: glad to know i'm not the only one watching legally blonde the musical!