Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Coldplay, oh no you didn't!

Arrrrggghhhh!!!! Of course, the moment we buy tickets for the Colplay concert for my birthday, they go and reschedule to NOVEMBER 16TH!!! WHAT??? November? So frustrating! I don't understand. Oh well, I guess Chaz will just have to find another birthday gift for me. :)

This weekend, we celebrated our first anniversary in the house. I cannot believe it's been one year already. We got home late Saturday and since I wanted to take a picture on the exact date we closed, the picture ended up being in the dark. So it is a little hard to see. (If you click on it, you can actually make out what you're looking at-ha!) Oh well, I'm posting them anyway. Notice Sammy isn't cooperating:


Yeah, I might as well have taken a picture of a black hole. I would have had the same result:


Speaking of the house, I'm so proud of Chaz because he hung this light above our sink in the kitchen. He actually hung it over a month ago but I'm just now getting around to taking a pic of it:


And now, a few pics from Father's Day. Chaz & his daddy:


Not sure what Bob is doing here but I like this picture:


Chaz, Bob, & Poppy:


This picture cracks me up. The dogs had to stay outside at Chaz's parents' house during dinner so they are looking through the glass trying to get a glimpse of us. Notice Sammy sitting IN the flower pot. She likes to sit there because it's cool on her fat body. The picture is entitled "Sammy on the Pot":


Welp, that's about it for today. Hopefully I'll get over Coldplay and their dissapointing news. :( I'm sad. Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Allison said...

yes, we have to wait until november too...bummer :(

your house looks great...we really need to work on our flower beds considering we have had some warnings from hoa...oops!