Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Friday, June 13, 2008

Blog

I just wanted to share with you a blog that I have been reading for a while now. I stumbled upon it through a friend's blog. All I can say is wow. It is an absolute MUST read. I tried to link it below but I can't figure out how to insert a link (even though the box says "insert link"...I'm an idiot) Anyway, the link takes you to her very first post which was back in January. It will bring you to tears, humble you, and make you count your many, many blessings...

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2008/01/beginning-of-story.html

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Bonnie, I also read Angies blog (love Selah) but wow I don't know if I am as strong as she is! What an amazing woman of God! Have a great weekend and tell Chaz hi! See you in August at Luke's wedding, we are so excited!!

Ann Hastings said...

Thank you for sharing that with me!