Here is a picture of what’s left of our beautiful, 70-year old tree in our front yard. I cringe even posting this picture. This tree is my pride and joy and what drew me to the house. I’m sick knowing that come next spring, I will have 30% of my tree left. :( (Click on the picture so you can see it better)
People have been driving by looking at our house like a tornado has struck. Our neighbors have come out of their houses to gawk. We have no experience with trees so I’m not sure if we’re supposed to do anything yet regarding their removal. I know we can’t do anything with the one touching the power line. Does anyone have any ideas??
Here’s the tree in our backyard that is wrapped up in the power line that feeds into our house. The limbs have already begun to touch the ground. This is what is making our lights flicker:
Moving on from the de-forestation of my house, I wanted to show you this adorable picture. We kept our friend’s, Drew and Amanda’s chiuahaha, TEDO, this weekend and I got them to pose for my camera. TEDO is so tiny compared to my babies:

It's so cold, Zena had to put her fur coat on:
UPDATE: As I have been typing, our power has officially gone out. We are packing up and heading to Chaz’s parent’s house. Yipes!!!
3 comments:
We hope that all goes well- so sorry about the big tree!
bonnie- yikes, sorry your in such bad weather! hopefully it will all clear up soon and you can go back to your WARM home!
wow! it was 68 here today. so weird how the weather differs across the country. sorry about your tree...hope you get power soon.
Post a Comment