Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Catching Up...

Gosh, I just realized it’s been awhile since the last post. I have been trying to play catch-up at work so I haven’t really had too much extra time on my hands to sit down and write.

Anyway, Thanksgiving was really nice. I got to see pretty much all of my family in Dallas. (Except for my brother and sis-in-law who live in California.) But not for long! Jason got offered a job in Dallas so he and Nance will be moving back in a few weeks. YEAH! It will be so nice to FINALLY have all my family within 3 hours of me. I don’t know when the last time we (all 3 of us kids) have been in this close of proximity to one another. I’m really looking forward to spending some catch-up time with my brothers and their families :)

What also is so nice about going to Dallas was the SHOPPING! TV marketing schemes must have worked because Chaz and I braved the crowds and went out on the infamous “Black Friday”. Was it me or did no one have any good sales? Out of every place we visited, not ONE sale was going on. We were really disappointed. But that’s okay because we were able to FINALLY find chairs to go with our dining room table. FINALLY! We found them at Z Gallerie. What a stinkin’ cute place! I have heard tons about it from friends and family but we don’t have one up here so I’ve never been. I wanted everything in the store. Chaz had to hold me back. :)

Oh and I just HAVE to show you the latest picture of my new nephew, Rix Carter.

He has gotten huge!!! I’m so jealous because Chaz gets to go down to San Antonio this weekend for the OU/Missouri game and he’ll be staying with his sister and bro-in-law…and Rix. Sniff. I sure miss him, especially when I get pictures like this to see how much he’s changed!

Well, I guess I’m outtie. Yeah for it almost being the weekend!

3 comments:

Allison said...

So exciting that jason and nance will be so close to all of you! i bet your mom is so happy! tell chaz to yell loud in san antonio. we were going to go but ended up ticketless (long story)!

p.s. rix is sooo cute!

Nicole said...

Rix is so cute!!! Hope your doing well!

*Courtney* said...

Rix is a cutie pie! Have fun at the game. :)