Chaz and I truly appreciate all the calls, emails, and posts of concern. It really means a lot! We went back by our house last night and knew as soon as we turned into our neighborhood the bad news-we still don’t have power! It was a creepy feeling as we drove down our neighborhood streets. All I could compare it to was the aftermath of a tornado. Trees were all split in to and lying in the streets. It was dark and a like a ghost town. Everyone that had a large tree now have bare stumps. I never knew ice could destroy a tree like lightening! Anyway, we drove up to our dark house to find that my tree is almost completely gone now. We’re going to have to call a tree company to come hack it down. (I will NOT be there to watch.) We went in with a flashlight to gather some things…I felt like a robber. Ha! And speaking of robbers, as we drove up to our house I told Chaz how this could be a perfect opportunity for someone to break in, ya know? We have no alarm system, no one is around, and it’s dark. Oh well, it’s just stuff.
Anyway, thanks again for all your kind words and thoughts. I’ll keep you updated. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment