Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

A few pics, if you will...

Here are a few pics with me and my babies on Halloween night:


Our house decorated for the big night, sorry for the blurriness:


I just had to take a picture of Zena sunning herself today in our green chair outside:


Just one more:


Oh and I FINALLY got around to putting our couch online. Our house is getting a little cramped with all these couches. (You can see it here, but I don't know how to put in a link): http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/fur/468989710.html) If you know of anyone looking for a couch, let me know...I just might cut them a special deal :)

Sorry for such a lame post. I'm gonna go hang out with my hubby. Good night!

2 comments:

memykidsteacher said...

Bonnie! How fun to find your blog, after reading comments on Chandy's blog. I love finding new blogs!

At dinner last night, I told the kids about your family's new Christmas tradition and how you have been set free from being "meaningless" Christmas gifts. Apparently I sounded a little too excited about it, because Lydia and Grant were nearly in tears, and only Giles could get out the words, "But we like meaningless gifts."

So, guess we're not totally getting out of it this year. Drat! Keep us posted on the neat idea and how it turns out!

take care,
dawn shelton

Allison said...

hey! yes, bummer we didn't get to see you guys this past weekend! we are not going to the baylor game but hopefully we can see you sometime during the upcoming holidays!