Yeah, it’s FRIDAY! Today is extra awesome because I get off at 1pm instead of the usual 5pm. Our secretary asked me if she could switch schedules with me so she’ll be staying until 5. It’s like a 21/2 day weekend! It doesn’t take much to get me excited! This makes me think back to college when I used to complain about having an afternoon class that lasted until 3pm. I miss the days before 40 hour work weeks.
What makes this even better is that my parents and Aunt & Uncle are coming to visit. We’re going to the A&M/OU game tomorrow together. It will be my mom and dad’s first OU football experience…in fact, I think it’s their first college football game to EVER attend! Isn’t it crazy that I came from a family like that and married into a family that attends each and every sporting event known to man? I like to think back (just a few short years ago) at the time when I didn’t have a clue what ESPN was to now when I look forward to College Game Day. (And not just because Kirk Herbstreit is an announcer, although that does have its perks :) )
In order to be like everyone else, I took a few Halloween night pictures of my kiddos…well my dogs, right before trick or treating. I haven’t loaded them on yet but I will hopefully sometime this weekend. We didn’t give out as much candy as I thought, but we had a pretty decent turnout. We didn’t get our first kid until 7:30pm! 7:30? Since when did kids start going out so late? I remember coming home from school, putting on my costume, and going out like at 5!!! Maybe I was just overly-anxious (imagine that?) but I couldn’t believe how late it was.
Well, I’m out. I won’t even go into the crappy crappy crappy service I have received from Macy’s regarding my couch. Let’s just say I ordered the couch October 7th and it is now November 2nd and we still do not have the correct couch. Yes, they delivered the same wrong couch now twice. Yes, twice. Arrggghh! Piece of advice: NEVER buy furniture from Macy’s. Period.
2 comments:
i too don't mind watching kirk on saturday mornings! hope to see you at the game at some point!
I was shocked at how late trick or treaters started too! I thought they would probably start around 5:30 and go til 8:30 or so and I didn't have one until 7:15. I actually went outside at about 6:45 to make sure I wasn't missing out on anything!
Post a Comment