Well, this week has proven to be a very lonely one. :( Lonely because my hubby is out of town, yet again, and I haven’t really been able to sleep since he left. I’ll roll over in the middle of the night and only a snoring dog whom shall remain nameless is on the pillow beside me. It’s depressing. But I received good news this morning that he’s coming back a day earlier than expected. He caught an earlier flight so I’m very excited.
You want to know what else is exciting? I logged into my bank account this morning and noticed a debit from Zales. WHOOHOO!!! Me likey unexpected gifts…especially shiny ones! But shhh, don’t tell him I saw it just yet. I have to act surprised when I see it…whatever it may be. Watch it be a gift for his mother or something…
I thought him being gone would be kinda nice and I’m not gonna lie, the first day was indeed relaxing. No restrictions. I didn’t have to plan dinner or clean up the house and I went shopping and got a new pair of boots…you know, it was pretty darn nice. Now I’m more than ready for his return. Turns out there’s only so much I can do on my own. I get bored too easily...maybe I’m just boring. But I guess I need to get used to it because he’s leaving again Sunday night and will be gone until next Friday! Boooo!
An update on the couch: I SOLD IT IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS! I couldn’t believe how fast and easy it was. FYI: If you ever need to sell anything, craigslist is the way to go…and it’s free! I listed it late Sunday night and by 9am Monday morning, I had at least 15 people telling me they wanted to come get the couch that day. The hardest part was choosing who I sold it to. We sold it to a young married couple who had been burned the week before. They went to go buy another couch they saw on craigslist and the lady sold it before they got there. So wrong! We also put a coffee table on there and we sold it last night. Whoohoo! I’m thinking this could be a part time job for me when I have a kid. You think I’m kidding. I could go to garage sales, buy stuff dirt cheap and turn around and sale it online for a premium. This is definitely something for me to think about…
Anyway, after typing out this post, I noticed how boring I am. I apologize. I don’t have a cute story of what my child did today or have a picture of my child in an adorable costume. I can tell you, though, that Zena has learned to sit. That’s exciting, right?
1 comment:
Hi Bonnie! We LOVE Craigslist too! We sold Mike's dirtbike in about the same time as you did! Hope you start feeling unlonely! Tell Chaz howdy from Colorado!!
Post a Comment