This weekend has been great and sooooo relaxing. Chaz and I went out yesterday and bought pumpkins and Halloween decorations. So fun!!! I've been waiting to decorate my own house for a holiday for a long time. So far, we just got the pumpkins/flowers out because we're supposed to have bad storms tonight. Hopefully we'll get them up sometime this week. We're going to give out candy at Halloween, even though we don't have any kids of our own. Our neighborhood is full of kids so I think we'll have a great turn out. Like I told Chaz, think how much more fun this time of year will be when we have our own kiddos? I guess for now, we'll just have to settle with dressing our dogs up in costumes...ha!
Below are some pics of us putting out the beginnings of our "fall" decorations...
Zena on top of the mums. The only way you can see her in pictures...

Chaz & the girls:

Trying to teach Zena how to pose for pictures:

Sammy wasn't having it. She's tired of being a superstar:

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!
2 comments:
I can't wait to have a porch to put pumpkins and all kinds of fun fallish things on it! i love it! if only we had more fall-like weather to accompany it!
Sammy cracks me up!
Post a Comment