*Why does Britney Spears have to have a police escort wherever she goes? Can’t she hire a personal body guard to walk her to Starbucks instead of wasting valuable tax-payer money on policemen?

*Have you ever sat back and really noticed what kind of crap they put on television these days? Can we say “A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila”, “I Love New York”, “Keeping Up With the Kardashian's”? I mean seriously, this is scary. All of these shows are aimed at our youth. I’m gravely worried about our next generation if this is what gets high ratings...

*Don’t even get me started on the music industry and how bad it sucks. How many songs can be about a butt: this would include shaking your butt, how round a butt is, how many names you can give a butt, or how your butt is what ya mamma gave ya…so creative, really.
*How many credit card offers can a person get in their life time? Every time I open up my mailbox, I have at least 3. What a waste of trees…
*Why do the prices at Starbuck’s have to keep going up? I paid $4.01 for a cup of coffee today. $4.01!!!!! Are you kidding me?

*Why do my neighbor’s have dogs that bark constantly? Oh wait, I know why…they never interact with them. Why have a dog!!!
*Speaking of dogs, what’s the deal with the whole Iggy/Ellen DeGeneres thing? Give the poor dog back to the little girls!
*And what’s up with OU having every great play called back? I’m so sick of hearing “The play is being reviewed”. Why bother? It’s never in our favor…
*What’s the deal with people being so gross? I was at the bank yesterday in the drive thru and there was a lady flossing…yes flossing…in her driver’s side mirror with the window down for all the world to see. To make matters worse, she kept digging into her teeth with her index finger and when she finally got the food out of her teeth, she ate it. THEN she picked up the deposit tube, put in her money, and pushed the button…all with that SAME index finger! Disgusting!!! Now I know why I carry hand sanitizer everywhere I go.

I think that’s about it for now. Ask me in about an hour and I’m sure I will have been annoyed by someone or something else. Hopefully, my next post won’t be so negative, but then again, I’m not making any promises…
4 comments:
I loved your blog- I had the exact same kind of day.
Miss you!
i am annoyed by many of those things as well! especialy all of the junk that is on tv now! it makes me sick just thinking about it!
bonnie, you crack me up! you say all the things that we are all thinking...i love it!
seriously, we need to do something about all this stuff that is going to affect our little ones.
That is absolutely hilarious and totally true about every single one of them! You put it perfectly.
Post a Comment