Catching Up…
Well it’s been a week since my last post. Baby Rix is doing wonderfully!! He’s lost a little bit of weight but is already getting back to his weight at birth. It’s amazing how crucial each pound is for a newborn. I can’t wait to meet him, hold him, snuggle with him, and smell his powdery newborn baby scent. :) Chaz and I are hoping to get to go to San Antonio this next weekend. We were planning on going this weekend but things have just been too crazy lately.
Chaz’s busiest week of the year is this week. Sonic Convention is in full swing and Chaz’s life has officially been put on hold. I’m staying out of the way. He’s a one-track minded kinda guy so I’m just along for the ride this week. He’s at work at 6am and gets home around 11pm. Yikes! He was like a walking Zombie this morning. Poor thing!
This past weekend was a blast. (And not just because OU kicked Miami’s bo-hinny, either!) Aaron, Allison, and baby Noah came and stayed the weekend with us. What a great time! Noah is one of the most well behaved babies I’ve ever seen. It was so neat watching Aaron and Allison interact with him. They are such good parents. I admire them and their patience. To watch how they helped each other change diapers, make bottles, change his clothes like clockwork was a sight in itself. It made me tired! It made Chaz want a baby. So cute and sweet but I’m so not ready. It looks like a lot of work!
I’ve also gotten back into working out again. I let my exercise/eating better take the back burner since we bought the house back in June. I always had an excuse. I needed to paint this or I needed to go here or if I go work out, I won’t get home until late…yada yada yada. It is so funny how your mind talks you out of exercising. It got so bad that I would say to myself “Oh it’s raining…I can’t work out.” Well, I finally had run out of excuses so I’ve been back on the band-wagon for almost 2 weeks. I already feel better even though I’m not seeing any results just yet. I think just the burden of the guilt being lifted from me is what’s making me feel better. :)
Well, I’m off to more Convention activities. Yeaaahhhhh. Hope everyone is having a wonderful hump day :)
2 comments:
I'm glad y'all are enjoying "The Office"!! The new season starts Sept. 27 so if you hurry you can catch up before it starts.
Bonnie, we had a blast too last weekend hanging out with you and Chaz and the dogs! We loved the house, and ya'll were great hosts. Hopefully we can do it again soon.
Post a Comment