Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Finally, House Pictures!

OK, so yes. I know. It's been 2 1/2 months since we moved in and I have yet to show anyone house pictures. When you see the before pictures, you will see why. Ha! By no means are we completely finished but we are definitely making a dent. If you notice on the after pics, we have extremely bare walls. That’s because I have yet to hang anything. The only room in the house that is completely done is one of our guest bedrooms. (You will be able to tell which one when you see it It actually has things on the walls. We still have touch up paint to do in the kitchen, put electrical covers back on, paint the cabinets in the master bath, etc etc, but the MAJOR stuff is done…thank goodness. We don’t have a kitchen table yet. I can’t seem to find a round one that I like. I'm having trouble with the before pics, but if you click on the empty box, it will take you to a link of it. Sorry! FYI: That is not our furniture in the before pics. It's the guy's who lived there before us...Anyway, enough explaining…without further ado, here are some before and after shots:

Hall Bath Before:


Hall Bath After:




Bedroom 1 Before:


Bedroom 1 After:





Dining Room Before:




Dining Room After:




Living Room Before:




Living Room After:




Master Before:




Master After:




Master Bath Before:


Master Bath After:




Kitchen Before:


Kitchen After:



I thought I had more pictures of the kitchen but I guess I don't. As you can see, right now it's pretty bare. But that's okay for us right now. We're tired and just ready to enjoy the house. I'm ready to come home from work and just SIT intead of doing something.

Anyway, hope you like it...we sure do! Happy Friday! Oh and BOOMER SOONER!!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Love, love, love it! I am excited about staying in your cute little guest room in a few weeks! And seeing everything in person!

Boomer Sooner!

Nicole said...

So cute Bonnie! The cabinet you have in your dining room, Mike and I have the exact one! Anyways...cute cute house! Tell Chaz hello!! Nicole Fuhrmann