Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Showers and Family

This weekend was a blast! My mom, two cousins, and aunt came into town to visit me. They were my first visitors in my new house and I had blast preparing for them. I got the beds all ready, put fresh roses in their rooms and lit candles everywhere. It's so weird to have people visit me in my own home! Robi's (Chaz's sister) baby shower was also this weekend, so needless to say the weekend flew by! Here's a pic of Robi opening Chaz's gift to her. She cried, so naturally, I take a picture with her:



She opened gifts for literally 2 hours straight! this is going to be the most spoiled grandkid/nephew EVER!!!

And here is a pic of my 2 beautiful cousin's, Lindsey & Katie, with my aunt Liz. (Who I am named after-Bonnie Elizabeth.) Just thought I throw that in there:



Update on my doggie: I get to go pick her up in San Antonio Saturday! Long story but my sis in law couldn't pick her up because the Foster lady had to work. So, yes, I'm the girl who is traveling a total of 16 hours to pick up a mutt that was found on the street. Ha! But I sure love that little fur ball and can't wait to hold her in my arms! Oh and I think we stuck to the name "Zena"-t's grown on us...Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Allison said...

yes...chester had a great time @ eddie and terry's! your parents are so sweet!

by the way, zena is adorable...so cute!