Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Monday, July 09, 2007

It is so great to be home! I feel like I have been gone every weekend for over a month-and I kina have. We got back safe and sound last night from Vegas around 7:30pm. What a fun trip! I even have a few star-sightings to report. We were at the Venetian and as I was walking by, I noticed this tall black man standing up from a black jack table…it was Charles Barkely! He looked so great! And then, in the Paris hotel lobby, I look over and there’s Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn! He was on the phone laughing and she had her sunglasses on looking down trying not to grab attention. They were the cutest couple. Ok, so there’s my name dropping for the day.

Also, I don’t know if you heard but there was a shooting at the NY NY casino on Thursday night. So scary because Chaz and I had left not even 30 seconds after it took place. The shooter was exactly where we were just 30 seconds prior!!! So crazy! Supposedly it was a LV man who had just been fired, divorced, etc etc and wanted police to kill him. Anyway, here’s a news story about it: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,288348,00.html

Ok, enough about that, I told you I would post pictures of the wedding and I don’t lie so here’s a few below. Prepare to be amazed-we had a blast!!!









Anyway, hopefully I can get back in the swing of things this week. I’m ordering granite for the kitchen/bathrooms and painting the kitchen cabinets white. We’re almost there!

1 comment:

*Courtney* said...

bonnie, you look awesome in that little yellow number! :) glad you and chaz had fun, but i know that feeling of wanting to be home. can't wait for some pics of the house! :)