Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Get yo free float on!!!!!

So our “snafu” turns out to be no big deal after all! Yeah! We had inspections yesterday and everything checked out pretty smoothly. Of course, there are a few things here or there that need to be addressed like a few broken shingles, sealing a window, fixing a few fixtures, but nothing major to where we’d back out of our contract. So, bottom line: we are closing as planned on June 14th!! I can’t believe that’s in 8 days!!! Crazy!!

If you’ve seen the Sonic commercials lately (if you haven’t you need to because they are hilarious) you will notice the “Free Float Night” that is being advertised for tomorrow from 8pm-12am. Every single Sonic across the country, no matter if it’s a franchise Sonic or not, will be giving away as many floats as you want! Everyone be sure to go out and get you a free float(s)!!!! Chaz has been in charge of this project since day one. So far, he’s done an incredible job getting all the Sonic employees prepared for the big night so to help him out, go get you and a loved one a float!! It will be fun and will be of no cost to you. What could be better than that?!? I’m sure your local Sonic will be crazy so you better hurry and get you one. (I even hear if you’re there at 7:45, they will serve you anyway.) I’m actually going to get to car hop! Yeah! Maybe I can make a little extra cash-hopefully even though they are free, people will still tip me. Hee hee ;)

I am also taking a little trip down to Austin this weekend to see Tina and Ashley, my old roomies in college. I cannot wait! We have a lot of things planned and I’m really looking forward to getting a way for a few days, although Chaz is sad. Everyone is going out of town as well--except for him. He’s going to be all alone. At least he has Sammy. (Gosh I hope he remembers to feed her….)

On a little more serious note, please keep a friend of mine in your prayers. She was three months pregnant (even showing) and she went in for a check up yesterday and they couldn’t find the heart beat. She and her husband went in to find out the sex of the baby and learned it had died. Can you imagine? I think a lot of the time, I take for granted the miracle of a healthy baby. Its as though I just expect a healthy baby to be born in 9 months, no problem. So sad and I know she must be devastated. If you remember, say a little prayer.

Anyway, everyone don't forget about tomorrow night. It's gonna be yummy in my tummy!!! :)

3 comments:

*Courtney* said...

YAY! I'm so excited that everything worked out with the inspections! You'll close on my bday, which is also Flag Day, very patriotic. :) And we heard about the Sonic thing...you know we'll be there!

Matt said...

Thanks Chaz for the free float!!! Congrats on the house.

Ann Hastings said...

I am so excited to hear about all the great things going on with you!
LOVE Sonic, I even thought about going back to carhop for fun, hehe!

Miss you@