Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Monday, March 12, 2007

Yeah for fun news!!!

So, I have some major news! I’m going to be an Aunt again (for the 4th time)!!! Chaz’s sister, Robi, is 2 months pregnant with their first ankle biter!! I can’t believe it! All the family thought she was never going to have one because she NEVER talked about kids and BAM! Friday night she called us and said “How would you guys like to be an aunt & uncle around October 2nd?” We started freaking out, of course. I’m so happy!! She’s already 2 months pregnant and has known the entire time. I don’t know how she kept it a secret for so long because I would have spilled the beans within the hour of me finding out. Haha! Gosh, I can’t wait until we have one. Chazzie wants one too so we’ll see :)

Anyhoo, this was a crazy mad weekend. I don’t even think we sat down until when we went to sleep Sunday night. We are finally all moved in!! Yeah! It’s so nice to have everything in its place. But man oh man are my walls naked as a jaybird. I kept thinking I must have misplaced the box full of decorations but nope, I have NOTHING. That’s okay though. It will be fun to shop and gradually add to my repertoire.

My mom called and said she’s going to come and visit this weekend. I think we might do some shopping and what not. I’m glad she’s coming but we don’t even have a bed for her to sleep in. Hopefully, that will be one of our next purchases along with some end tables for the living room, a Bistro table for the tiny kitchen, rugs for the bathroom, some lamps, an ottoman, a rug, some sort of armoire and decorations for living room, and some curtains for the second bedroom. That’s all though. Ha!

Well, I’m out. Chaz and are going over to Drew and Amanda’s to help unload their stuff into their new adorable little house. They have completely redone everything and it looks amazing. How fun! Bye bye!

1 comment:

*Courtney* said...

I bet you are the favorite Aunt! That's so fun...who knows, you and Chaz may soon be making all of those parents Aunts and Uncles! :)