Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Monday, February 19, 2007

Change is on the way......

It is ironic how I said just last week that I was the only person not going through some sort of major life change. We found out Saturday that Chazzie got the Sonic Headquarters job!!! Yeah for him!! I am so proud of him. They said they knew immediately that he was going to be perfect for the job when they interviewed him. Heehee. They gave him an offer he couldn’t refuse and I’m so glad he took it. So now, my little Chazzie has a big-time corporate job who’s going to be traveling all over the country. He’s so cute!!

In other news, we bought furniture to celebrate his new job. Ha! We got a beautiful chocolate brown couch with a bright baby blue over stuffed side chair. We are going to do browns and baby blues for our new house. We found out we get to move in March 4th and I’m super excited. Sammy can’t wait for her new back yard. She’s tired of climbing the stairs…fatty!

Anyhoo, so there are tons of changes going on-exciting changes! I can’t wait to see what more is in store for us this coming year. Because of Chaz’s new job, we will probably be able to buy a house sooner than we ever thought. So that is extremely exciting to look forward to. We’ll see! There are some old homes in a historical district downtown that have our name written all over them. Hee hee! It’s fun to dream!

Well, I’m out. I have a ton of work to get done. Hopefully I can figure out this picture thingy and post some pics of our home. XOXO!!

1 comment:

edensfamily said...

Congratulations on Chaz's promotion!! I know you are so excited and I am sure you are super busy packing/unpacking!!! Blessings. Jana