Mondays…yuck. I hate Mondays. But at least I have Valentine’s Day to look forward to this week. It’s one of my absolute FAVORITE holidays…besides Halloween. Chaz is always so creative and cute and I can’t wait to see what’s up his sleeve for Wednesday. Although I think we’re going to celebrate it on Friday night instead of Wednesday. Who wants to celebrate on a Wednesday?? Boo!
I love this holiday sooo much that I’m making little goody bags for Chaz’s employees. I love doing this kind of stuff. I got a whole bunch of candy and will fill a bag full for each one of his workers. They like getting little things like that.
Valentine’s Day is sorta difficult for me because Chaz’s birthday is next week. I have to be twice as creative, that’s for sure. I’ve been planning for awhile so hopefully what I got him will be sufficient. I can’t believe he’s going to be 26!! In 4 years, he’ll be 30!! That blows my mind. I’m too young to be married to an old fogie. Haha. I always joke with him about him being a cradle robber or saying things like “that wasn’t invented when you were born”. But boy is he a cute old fogie!!!
Anyhoo, this weekend was crazy for me, but I got a lot accomplished. I found invitations for my cousin’s bridal shower (which are adorable by the way)! Being in charge of invitations is a huge responsibility. Girls, you know when you open up an invitation, you immediately think either “Oh my goodness…how cute are these” or “Oh my goodness, did my cat throw up on these?” Plus, all the decorations stem from what the invitations look like so on and so on. I felt like I was back a few years ago planning my own wedding because my mom and I were disagreeing about the smallest details. Sooo frustrating! She wanted the hostesses names put on the invitation and I already had so much on the invitation that there wasn’t room for 5 hostesses names. So annoying and petty! We argue just to argue, I think. But, I did it my way because I paid for them and that settles it. So there!!!
I’ve been sick since last Wednesday so I haven’t been able to work out for about 5 days, which bummed me out. Last thing I needed was another workout obstacle. (Another obstacle would include the actual act of working out.) I went to the gym last night and I ran two whole miles!! I have no idea what possessed me to do so. I got to one mile and was barely breaking a sweat. 1.25 miles came and I thought to myself “How about I go 1.5”. 1.5 soon turned into 2! I haven’t ran that far at a fast pace in a long time. The last time I ran that far, I think, was in middle school when I was in cross country. So I’m feeling good in the neighborhood…
More updates are to come about our living quarter’s situation. A lot of things happened this weekend that I’m afraid if I talk about them, it might jinx myself and get my hopes up. Hopefully, I’ll be able to tell more about the situation soon. It’s exciting and I hope we get the place!! We’ll see!!!
Welp, that will about do it for today. Auf Wiedersehen!
No comments:
Post a Comment