Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Friday, November 28, 2014

Yes, it's been awhile

I can't believe how much I've slacked with the updates. Poor Andi, she's definitely the second child. I'll try my best and catch up!

Andi:

-she is now over 7 1/2 months old!
-still breastfeeding 4 times a day but eating solids 3 times a day.
-pretty much eats everything I give her EXCEPT green beans. Favorites are sweet peas, sweet potatoes, vegetable medley, and peaches.
-says "dada", "baba", and waves her little arm widely when you say "bye bye" to her.
-sits very quietly and plays so contently by herself.
-lights up when Dean walks into the room. Adores her big sister.
-still has NO TEETH. Drools a ton though.
-easily transitions from sitting to on her stomach, but not crawling.
-rolls everywhere.
-not sure how much she weights but is still tiny! Wearing 3 months in pants and 6 month onesies are big on her.
-beautiful blue eyes.
-wakes up anywhere between 6-7am, naps at 8:30-10:30ish, naps at 1-2:30, sometimes needs a nap at 5pm, in bed by 6:45pm
-still a very go-with the flow baby
-very much attached to me. Always makes sure I'm near when others are around.
-such a sweet and gentle spirit.

Dean
-4 years and 3 months :)
-still funny and quick-witted as ever.
-has a photographic memory
-never. Stops. Talking. :)
-is awesome with Andi. She plays so patiently with her. Helps me a ton with her...especially while cooking dinner. Usually Andi is fussy during this time and she's so good about calming her down.
-very sensitive and emotional. ALL GIRL.
-loves to dance. All the time. Looking forward to beginning cheer soon. I think she will love it.
-soccer was a total bust. Didn't like being pushed. Ha!
-LOVES school. Has done really well making friends.

Life is good. My girls are my everything. I am more than blessed and thankful.








- Bonnie :)

No comments: