
Stats as of last week for Andi @ 10 1/2 weeks:
-10 lbs 12 oz, 21 1/2 inches 22nd percentile
-Not nearly on as strict of daytime schedule as dean was. It's nearly impossible due to the running around I have to do with Dean. I've had to learn to accept this and just get over it. No big deal.
-because of this, her naps are very erratic. The only time I know she will go back down for sure is right after her morning feed and right before her 10:30pm dream feed. Yup. Erratic.
-luckily, she's pretty easy going when she's awake. She's rarely fussy. Definitely loves being in the same room with Dean and I. Goes with the flow...typical second kiddo.
-loves getting baths! She's about grown out of her sink baths.need to switch her to her seat in the bath tub.
-still sleeping well at night! I put her down at 10:30pm and she wakes sometime between 6-7am.
Updates with Dean:

-will be FOUR next month! I'm still in denial about this.
-She is the most quick-witted kiddo I know. She constantly has Chaz and I in stitches.
-loves helping me in the kitchen with my orders. She likes to pretend she's making cake pops and likes to roll out fondant.
-is a HUGE help with me during the day with Andi. She comforts her, plays with her, (bugs her ha!), fetches me diapers, etc. it's so sweet to watch.
-we do have to CONSTANTLY say (at least 50 times a day, not kidding) to "stay out of Andi's face". It's sweet because she wants to kiss her constantly but then it turns into bugging her. Poor Andi.
-remembers everything. She's always had this gift. She's excellent at memory games.
-can write A, B, D, E, X, T, V, F, I, O. Working on the others ha!
-getting better at recognizing numbers. Still calls them letters.
-getting better at days of the week. Always asks what day it is.
-discipline wise, our biggest struggle is having to tell her multiple times to do something. She's got more important things to do ;) Oh and to STAY OUT OF ANDI'S FACE.
Updates with me:
-my business is back in full swing! Definitely is taking some getting used to. Takes me a lot longer to fulfill an order with an infant that feeds every 3 hours.
-ran my first mile since October. Felt great! Feeling better every day. Sit ups are the devil.
-definitely struggling with guilt over not being able to get everything done like I used to. Again, something I just have to get over. Easier said than done though.

- Bonnie :)
1 comment:
You have the cutest little girls! I can't believe Dean will be FOUR next month!! It feels like a year ago that we were bringing you spaghetti and meeting her for the first time!
Post a Comment