Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Little preview

Got to see little baby W this morning! It was neat to see an actually baby and not a blob.








Sonographer pretty much confirmed what I expected: due date on tax day April 15th (lovely) and I'm a little over 11 weeks. Since I had a C-section with Dean, I'll have another with this one. My doctor wants to schedule it for 39 weeks. It will be nice to not go over my due date this time.

Heartbeat was 156bpm (I'll never grow tired of hearing that sweet sound) and everything looked great! Thank you God!

I started to get worried a few days before of all the things that could go wrong. I even slipped and fell pretty hard last night making my fears even greater. My worries subsided when little one showed up on the screen just a wigglin around :)

I even feel like I've turned a corner...I haven't been nauseous at all since Sunday. Such a wonderful feeling!!!!

Still too soon to determine the sex. The Sonographer wouldn't even give me a glimmer of hope either way. Chaz and I think girl for sure. :)
- Bonnie :)

1 comment:

Kimberly Anderson said...

Bonnie- your posts just crack me up! Dean is such a fun girl- I love it! My due date is April 16th, so we are literally in the same boat. Our #2 babies may very well be birthday buddies! Hope you're getting to feeling better than I am @ this point... This morning sickness is just not letting up and headaches are starting. Hope they go away soon!