Yes. I'm pregnant! That's a good place to start!

I'm 9 weeks as of yesterday. Feeling CRAZY tired but I hear that's pretty normal the 2nd go round. (Or maybe it's because, as I mentioned, I have a 3 year old.) Showing WAY sooner and my stomach is on a constant roller coaster. One minute I feel awesome, the next, I'm running to the bathroom. Ya know, the usual.
I'm due mid-April and am so excited to not be a big, fat, sweaty pig in the middle of the summer. Plus, I can live in tights which is my maternity fashion plan.
As I mentioned, I now have a 3 year old...

She is totally on board with this whole big sister thing. She talks to it, rubs my belly, lifts my shirt to kiss my belly, and constantly asks what "she's" doing in there. It's really sweet and confirms my thoughts all along: Dean will be an awesome big sis. Truly.
One day, Dean thinks its a girl and the next, she thinks its a boy...whom shall be named Sylvester. Lol! Where does she come up with this stuff!?
Dean's stats at her 3 year appt a few weeks ago:
-30 lbs (40th percentile)
-37in (50th percentile)
-passed her counting/color test by the dr with flying colors
-her doctor was giving me the milestones that dean should have met at age 3 saying "by now, she should be saying a sentence or even putting two sentences together". I laughed. How about soliloquies. Homegirl's life is one big run-on sentence.
Things she's saying or up to these days:
-started gymnastics 3 weeks ago and LOVES it! Front rolls and bar are her favorites.
-favorite shows: Lalaloopsy and Barney
-still not much of an eater. However, she does like tacos, cereal, and yogurt.
-likes: staying in hotels, playing hide and seek with daddy, Chickfila, talking, being on her "coo-pin-pooter" (computer), talking, helping me bake, school, playing at the park, talking, swimming, the zoo, dancing to music, talking, and making silly faces.
-dislikes: sitting down to eat at the table, getting her hair done, having a dirty shirt, sand on the beach, vegetables, playing by herself or being by herself.

As I mentioned, my business is going really well. I am loving it! It's a lot more work than I ever thought but is it really "work" when you enjoy what you're doing?? I'm getting better and better with planning and time management. It's been a great outlet for me.
Lots more going on but I'll spare you. Here's some pics from the summer:







Long post. I'm going to try and be better about documenting this pregnancy. I have belly pics but they are on another computers. Baby steps...
No comments:
Post a Comment