Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Still here!!

Well, probably no one is reading this blog anymore but I thought I'd post anyway. Lots has happened since my last post.








-set a personal record of 2:13:44. My best time to date was 2:29:55 so I was pretty pumped to beat my younger self. It was a great race. I really enjoyed it this go-round.




-made over 400 cake pops for an order at my church. That's right. 400. This may have been one of the most challenging/rewarding things I've ever done.




-homegirl is in an official "big girl" bed. No more crib. Sniff. We were taking it down it hit me really hard. I thought of the very first time we laid her down in it when we got home from the hospital. She's doing great...except for rolling out of it and bumping her little face pretty hard. We got a side rail put in the very next day, bless her heart. (She's trying to tuck Sammy in.)
























-ORDERS!!! Lots and lots of orders :)




-spending lots of time with our neighbor bestie, Sawyer. We are loving the warmer weather!








-we surprised my mom on mother's day. She had no idea we were coming. It was fun to see her reaction. We had a fun time with cousin Finnley, too!! It was nice to spend mother's day with my mom :)
And check out these crazy weather photos from today!
-I took this pic when I heard the storm was headed our way...




-about 10 minutes later, I took this one...




-then the sirens went off and so dean, Sammy and I spent some time down in the shelter.




-after the storm. Whew! That was close!!
So sad to see all the devastation left behind. I'll never get used to this Oklahoma weather.
- Bonnie :)

1 comment:

ife, never iffy said...

Had a longer comment. Google deleted it. Still reading the blog. So proud of you with your bad running self and your one woman baking powerhouse.