Dean helped me put ornaments on our tree. I was surprised at how much she loved it. She stuck with it for a good 15 minutes. A long time for a two-year old ;)

Watching daddy outside putting up lights...

She would say "put riiiiiiiiiiight here" every time she hung an ornament.

Finished product:

Chaz did a great job on the outside!

Dean now has to have at LEAST 3-4 blankets when she goes to sleep. Here she is getting tucked in:

Cheesin'

Cute

Fragile mood. One minute on top of the world...

The next...well...you get the picture:

My family came to visit this past weekend and we had such a great time just hanging out! My nephew, niece, and Dean helped me a ton in the kitchen...


I absolutely LOVED how they all played so well with each other. This is a new phase in Dean's life...playing with others. It's so sweet to hear their little conversations.

Spaghetti night

I just love the holidays. It's so fun seeing Dean create memories. Good times. Thanks for coming up, mom and dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment