
It's a basket full of Halloween goodies! It was given to us by a "phantom ghost", aka sweet neighbor, that participated in a fun little game called "You've Been Boo-ed".
The "Phantom Ghost" leaves the goodies on your doorstep and you in turn "Boo" two more neighbors. It's really fun and you should try it.
Go to: www.beenbooed.com and then print out www.beenbooed.com/beenbooed-outline.pdf
It really is fun! I love this type of stuff :)
Also, guess who is done with her kaki!? (pacifier)
THIS GIRL!!!

Yes, she's over 2 and we are just now getting rid of it. Stop judging.
I've been plotting and scheming for several months on how I was going to take it away but never found the nerve to do it. (You know it's time to get rid of the kaki when she says things like "pink kaki" or "not the green one, the yellow one" or she puts her kaki's in her purse to go shopping.)
Well, Sunday night as we put her to bed, she asked for "kaki" as usual. I told her that she had given it to Baby Sadie next door and that we didn't have anymore. She smiled at the thought of her giving it to Baby Sadie.
We said goodnight and shut the door and I heard her over the monitor ask "where's kaki?" She repeated this a few times then started to cry. She cried for about 3 minutes, then silence.
I couldn't believe how easy it was!!! She's only asked for it a few times since!! Any time we tell her she gave it to Baby Sadie, she seems pleased and stops asking. Success!! My irrational fear of Kaki World War III was squashed. I probably could have done this a year ago but who knew it would be this easy!?
I've still got a few hidden kaki's in my arsenal. Just in case my irrational fear pops it's ugly head up again. (or maybe I'm just not ready to admit my baby is growing up....)

- Bonnie :)
1 comment:
channing is 2.5 and she still has a PUGGIE as she calls it... Im terrified to get rid of it lol
maybe I will try what y'all did!
Post a Comment