Dean and I woke up Sunday with not much to do so we headed to the zoo. (Chaz was at a golf tournament that he took 2nd place in. Proud of him!!)
She decided to kiss the goat. Gross...but sweet.


Boomer sooner!

I had no idea she took this. She knows how to use the iphone better than i do.

Chaz took Dean to run an errand with her the other night and this is how he dressed her. Amazing.

She loved it!

Going to the gym:


We went to a wedding Saturday night. Dean danced for hours! She was the only one on the floor at times. She was hilarious!!!


Movie night! We watched "Punzel" (Brave) and Dean loved it. It was a really cute movie, I must say.

Dean wanted me to paint her nails and toenails like mine so that's what we did today. She sat so still and was careful not to touch anything like I asked. She was, well, just precious. :)

Showing me her nails...

Saying "cheese" with her nails...so girly!!!


Showing me her toenails, of course. (See? Careful not to touch! Ha!)

And just so I can remember, Dean has a new phrase that she began using today: "Where's that come from?" Ha!
I've really enjoyed these past few days with her. It's pretty much been just the two of us and I haven't really had anything on the agenda. We've hung out and done whatever she wanted. We've walked around the neighborhood to count pumpkins and look at Halloween decorations, colored, put together a pumpkin craft, gone to the zoo, eaten ice cream, watched Barbie and Tawney (her horse) commercials on YouTube, braided Punzel's hair countless times, worked on her shapes and colors, and just played.
I absolutely love her more and more each day. Don't know how it's possible, but I do...
- Bonnie :)
1 comment:
where did you get Dean's cheetah boots??
Post a Comment