Helped throw one of my besties, Tina, a shower in Austin. Can't wait for her to be a momma. Ife, you're next ;)



Saw the fam in Texas. Dean got some new wheels from Nana and Pa:


Dean had an Elmo birthday:



Found time for school:




Attended cousin Rix's birthday in Texas:

Took care of the neighbor's cat:

Had playdates with her bestie, Sawyer:

Rode in the car redneck style:

And went to Disneyworld!!!! It was FANTASTIC!!! Dean talked nonstop about Cinderella's castle. She ate it up!








Went to church:

And being busy being just plain cute :)


A few things I must write down:
-Dean said her first "put together" sentences this past weekend which were: "I take a shower. Be right back". Hilarious.
-she's been saying "Promise?"
-mimics people. Noises, characters, people, animals...you name it, she can make the noise.
-talks nonstop about Cinderella and her castle. I ask where she's going when she puts her purse on her shoulder and her answer this past week has been "Cinderella's Castle".
-on the car ride home from school today, I asked Dean if she learned about David and Goliath. She proceeded to throw her hands up in the air and yell "BIG AND STRONG".
-Dean insists on wearing 5 sizes too big flip flops. It's a fight when we try to go out the door for her to take them off.

It's been a whirlwind of a month but it's been a blast!!!
- Bonnie :)
1 comment:
I've been waiting for an update for so long!!
So happy 'baby' Dean is so happy and growing! She might need a sibling?! Haha
Next time your passing through ... Text / call ... I'll meet you on the side of the road ;)
Miss you and your sweet family!
Post a Comment