Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Boomer

We had a great week! Dean's new besties, Ife and Bari, came to visit and Dean was immediately obsessed with them. She's been asking where they are pretty much every day since they left.

We went downtown to the Memorial:




(Ife, how did we not get a picture?!)

Then we did a little shopping. Ife took her to Build A Bear where she promptly picked out a bear and named him "Teddy":




Ife also got her some new sparkly Toms and Bari saved her life by getting her head unstuck from a rail. All in all, I'd say it was a pretty successful trip ;)

Then, later in the week, we headed down south to see the fam and go to the Red River Rivalry.

Met Jenn for lunch...again, no picture Jenn??? :(

We got to see cousin Finnley and play at the park:




Hung out with Nana and Pa:




Did some more shopping...she made this train herself:




And cheered for the Sooners!




Chaz and I were out in Dallas Friday night before the game and we ran into "The Boz". Let's just say "The Boz" was a little " Buzzed"...as if it weren't apparent enough in this picture.




Horrible picture,I know. Just proof that I did meet him :)

Speaking of horrible, how about those Longhorns? We had fun at the game...although, like last year, it got a little boring since we dominated them so early on...




Big Tex!! I just love him.




This double-wide always makes me laugh. Every year after the OU/TX game, Texas fans gather to tailgate and show their longhorn pride/be obnoxious to the Oklahoma fans traveling north on 35 in Sanger. Usually they have a huge crowd so I was a little disappointed to see such a small showing this year. Maybe next year, guys...




- Bonnie :)

1 comment:

Caitlynne and Jared said...

That game was awesome! Sad we missed you in TX, we were down there too! Dean is getting so big!