Before school: (brushing her teeth, of course. Anything to keep her still long enough.)


With daddy...who went in to work late to take her with me. So sweet!

With momma:

We took her in and she immediately held my hand which she never does unless she's crossing the street or in a parking lot. She began walking slower and slower as we approached her classroom until she stopped and said "No No!" I picked her up, mumbled a few things about her needing a paci and BunBun for nap time and bam, I was out the door. (I was told it makes it worse for parents to linger.)
As we walked out, I could hear her screaming "Mommy!!!" which about killed me. I'm filled with so much guilt right now. On one hand, I know that this will benefit her in so many ways but on the other, I feel terrible knowing my baby is in the care of someone else, crying for her mommy to comfort her. Wow. Didn't realize this would be so emotional for me.
I don't know how mom's do this every day. Killer.

- Bonnie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment