Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Roundtop

This past weekend, I, along with two sweet friends, went to Roundtop, TX. If you've never heard of it before, I suggest you google it. To call it "Canton on steroids" is a gross understatement. It's field after field and booth after booth of everything from high end boutique furniture to stuff you'd find at your local garage sale. Vendors from all over the world come. It's fabulous and I had the BEST time! What girl doesn't like 2 FULL days of nonstop shopping? :)

The B&B we stayed at. Isn't it so stinking cute!?










Sweet friends. Seriously, had such a great time!



A big thanks to my parents for watching Dean! It was soooo nice to get away for a few days and have zero responsibility.

Here's a few cute pics of dean hanging out with me yesterday. I thought she looked so old sitting up at our bar in the kitchen:






Yes, that is a Capri Sun. She goes nuts and gets so excited when she sees one. I let her have about 1/4th of it. Don't judge.

Likes holding my hand in the car:



And I snapped this pic of my front flower beds. Everything seemed to have bloomed overnight. I got so excited to not see brown everywhere. Love this time of year!!


Bonnie :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I go to Round Top every show--at least once! Love it! Such fun. We spend most of our time in Warrenton. Funny that you say Round Top is like Canton on steroids, cause I've always called it a "Mini Canton". :) But yes, they are both GREAT fun!! Glad you got to go!