Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Keeping us entertained

Saturday, we took Dean out to the airport to watch the "hairpanes" take off and land. She absolutely loves spotting airplanes in the sky and can even hear and find them long before Chaz and I can. We thought she might enjoy it.

Well, we get there and quickly find out that the OKC airport is no LaGuardia. In my mind, I pictured airplanes taking off and landing every minute. Ha! Try every 15 minutes! So needless to say, we had plenty of time to play in between flights.

Pointing at the 2 airplanes at the airport:






Hanging out with daddy:



At least it was exciting to her WHEN a "hairpane" took of or landed.

Tuesday morning, I enrolled homegirl at a local church for Mother's Day Out. I took a tour with a sweet lady and met her teachers and discussed the activities she will get to do. It was great! As with any new stage, I'm a little apprehensive about it but I know it's perfect for her and she will love it. She is so ready...me, well that's a different story.







And just some random pics that I have to share:

Baby gladiators. Love.



Baby moccasins. Hilarious:



She is obsessed with wearing this shirt of mine. I have no idea why. (She's mad at me in this pic because I won't give her the camera.)


I rest my case:


Loungin' in the Bumbo with no shirt. Staying true to her Texas roots:



Love this kid...

- Bonnie :)

1 comment:

The Balch Bunch said...

LOVE the baby shoes! Little versions crack me up every time!

Channing got mad at me yesterday because I wouldnt let her hold Chandler's medicine we picked up at the pharmacy... its hard to reason with a 2 year old!

They are so funny though and cute!