Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A little of this and a little of that...

It still amazes me how every day is different from the next when it comes to Dean's development. For example, homegirl has begun saying mini sentences: "want out", "bye bye kit kat" (kitty cat), and "big truh" (big truck).



Also, when she, ahem, passes gas, she says "Elmo." I should have prefaced this by saying one time after she let one rip, I asked her if she had an Elmo in her pants. It must have stuck because she says it every time. Hi-Larious.

She also can sing the tune to ABC's. It's more like "ahhh beee ssssssss", rain rain go away or "rain rain", and the Thunder theme song by ACDC. Yes. We are die hard fans.

Ok, I know most of you skip over my doting and that's okay. I have to write things down because things change so fast. Tomorrow, I'll tell you she's speaking Portuguese. You just wait.

Anyhoo, on to some pics I snapped throughout our week.

Loves my iPad. Here she is catching up on the headlines:






She sits in her Bumbo more now than she did when she was a baby. She loves this thing for some reason:


She got a new tricycle this past week. I love it because it reminds me of one I had. She's not quite big enough for it just yet so dad had to help her:






Also, Chaz's dad came over for dinner the other night. Dean wanted to eat "dow-died" (outside) so he obliged. I didn't mind because she ate like a wildebeest...and made for a precious picture:




And one final pic of dean and I (a rarity) at the Thunder game. Not the best but I like it. We had a great time!



I like how the guy in the background is ducking beneath his jacket like he's hiding from the paparazzi. Funny.


- Bonnie :)

1 comment:

Lauri Anne said...

Her little pigtails are so cute!