Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's nice to share :)

Just had to share some precious photos of my beloved Deaners.

In her snowman getup:


Helping me vacuum in her snowman getup. She's fancy like that:





This chick never sits still.


Taking Christmas card pics with Sammy. Sammy was beyond thrilled about this. She kept complaining that we weren't getting her "good side"...whatever that means.



Family Christmas card pic...yes, my child looks like she has a chili bowl haircut. I promise. She doesn't. It's more like a Kentucky mullet.




Just woke up. In her penguin feety jams...ugh I just want to squeeze her!!



Everyone needs a pink sweater vest. And yes, Ife, those are the jeggings you got her. We are STILL wearing them!









And today at lapsit at the library, Dean decided to teach the class:




At least she wasn't rolling around like the bafoon in front of her...




Ok, ok, I take that back. I have no clue what she's doing here but she stayed like that for a good 30 seconds. A forward roll maybe? Downward dog?

Finally ran 3 miles today in 29:20. Yes, this is slow but cut me some slack. I haven't ran 3 miles since July. Just 10 more to go. Ouch. Ain't no thing but a chicken wing.

Can't wait to see my family this week! Merry Christmas everyone!

Bonnie :)

No comments: