Wow, I've really been blog slacker Bonnie lately, huh? We've been pretty busy around here so that's my excuse. Sue me.
Dean went to the doctor on Monday for her 15 month well-care visit. She did really great...until the shots :(. Poor baby! I will never get used to this. I still tear up every time.
Needless to say, these were taken before the shots:
Something else I said I'd never do as a mom: let my kid play with the doctor's office toys...
Oops.
Gotta do whatcha gotta do to keep them entertained.
Dean is 25% in height and 40% in weight at 22 lbs. Has ANOTHER double ear infection, although you'd never know it. Precious angel.
What is she up to these days, you ask??
-says: thank you, no, yes, cookie, doggie, kaki (paci), and ahhhhhhh yeah....
-blows kisses after you say "I love you"
-loves to hear the sound of her shoes on the tile so she stomps around. I used to love this, too.
-loves Christmas music in the car
-likes to play with Sammy
-clearly tells me when she's done eating by shaking her head and saying "no"
- likes to push her train toy around on the floor
- when you say "it's cold" she says "brrrrr" and grits her teeth. Hilarious.
-can turn around on command.
- still sleeping from 7:30 till at least 9am. I. Am. So. Grateful. For. This.
In other news, I started "officially" training for the marathon. It's been going pretty good. I made it a point to start running at a faster pace than my old pace from a few years ago and it seems to be working. We shall see though. I'm praying for no sore knees, ankles, hip, etc. (All of which I had last time around.)
I'm trying to go about this a little smarter than last time to avoid injuries by stretching more and not pushing myself too hard too soon. Now if I could just get my eating under control...ugh. Why is this so hard!?!
Oh, and I should definitely start posting things that I want on here because I got a cute workout top from a friend for Christmas! Ha!! So, so sweet and I love it! I've already worn it and have had it for less than 24 hours. I have the most thoughtful friends :)
Hopefully I'll post before then but if not, I hope each and everyone of you has a wonderful Christmas. I hope you remember what the season is all about and not get caught up in the consumerism....which I'm definitely guilty of. May God continue bless your sweet families!!!
Bonnie :)
No comments:
Post a Comment