Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Walking!

Yes, I've been a blog slacker lately. I've been a "single mom" for the past week so maybe that's part of the reason. (New found respect for single moms, by the way.) Chaz has been gone to Vegas for work for the past week and will be gone for a total of 10 days. Yikes. I hate it and I know dean misses her dada, too. Luckily, my mom visited for several days so I wouldn't have to be here all by my lonesome. She has helped me out a ton, as always. Thanks mom!

During this time, Miss Priss decided to walk! Poor Chaz! I got it on video thankfully but I just hate it that he wasn't here to see it first-hand.

She has stood on her own before and let go between the ottoman and the couch...but this time she actually took a couple of steps on her own. It was precious! And to make it even sweeter, she had a huge smile on her face, mouth wide open, and panted like a dog while she did it. Hilarious!

Of course, I have it on video but for some reason, I can't get BlogPress and YouTube to sync up. So weird! I want to share it so bad!

So I guess I'll have to settle for a few pics...

Testing out the germ-ridden toys at the new OKC outlet mall:



Checking out her pink shoes...or "shhhhhsss" as she calls them:



Pushing a chair around Carter's...barefooted...don't judge.



Fits right in at Walmart:


New cupcake jams:



Watching Word World. Her fav!



Hope everyone is having a great week!

Bonnie :)







Bonnie :)

3 comments:

Lauri Anne said...

She is too cute! Yay for walking!!

John, Emily, Noah, and Luke Wohlgemuth said...

That is great! I loved it when Noah walked! They are so cute! Glad you are making it without Chaz. It is hard to have hubby/dada gone!

Noah just discovered Word World a month ago. A friend introduced it! It has been helpful to go along with our 'homeschooling.' Gotta love those educational shows!

Caitlynne and Jared said...

Yay dean! I can't believe how big she's getting! And so cute!