Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Need your advice/ideas!

Last year when our anniversary rolled around, I was big fat and pregnant and this year, I was in the midst of all things baby, breastfeeding, etc.

So needless to say, I, I mean WE, are ready for some much needed R&R. 7 years deserves that, right? ;)

I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out the perfect place to go. I stalk daily sites like Groupon and Living Social for the perfect getaway, only to go to my handy Trip Advisor app to be completely disappointed with the actual photos of the place.

I open to go anywhere (that is affordable, of course.) Florida? Mexico? The Keys? Cabo? I am leaning toward something beachy, if you can't tell. Help!!!

So, I need your advice!! Where have you been that you would go back in a heart beat?

Bonnie :)

6 comments:

John, Emily, Noah, and Luke Wohlgemuth said...

Qamea, Fiji of course!!! Best place ever! Very exclusive! The Fijian people are the so kind and loving! Kauai, Hawaii was also a great place. It is not too commercial and had lots of fun things to do.

Lindsey J said...

Go to Turks and Caicos! The pictures on my facebook page are legit...maybe even better than the pics.

Boerckel said...

Turks and Caicos... stay at the Regant Palms Resort!!!!

Unknown said...

You will LOVE going to El Dorado Royal south of Cancun. Don't be scared of that part of Mexico either. We just went in March and had a fabulous time. I'm tellin ya- adults only, all inclusive was heaven.

Jamie Thompson said...

We just went to Cabo. I had never been before and it totally rocked! It was a good get away from the baby too :)

Kimberly Anderson said...

Bonnie- we absolutely LOVED our honeymoon @ Playa Mujeres... It's about 20 minutes north (or south, maybe- can't remember!) of Cancun. It's the perfect all-inclusive resort that has activities if you want to do them, but also is perfect if you want to just do nothing but lounge. I can get you more info if you'd like- just send me your email if you're interested! Mine is kimberlyanderson83@gmail.com.