Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

This & That

We started the ol sippy cup this week! Dean isn't quite sure what to make of it.


She chews on it. I'm sure she'll get the hang of it.


And we are officially army crawling! Lookout! She's pretty fast! Makes me realize how un-baby proofed my house is. Guess that's what we will be doing this weekend!


With crawling comes more "owies". I don't know if you can see above her right eye a little red mark. It's now turned into a bruise. I'm looking into making her wear a helmet. Ha!


Speaking of "owies", homegirl got tubes put into her ears on Monday. Big owie! She has had at least 6 ear infections in her short little 8 months and the doctor said they were even infected when he did the surgery. My poor baby! She's already acting like she feels MUCH better! She hasn't tugged on her ears once since Monday!

Here she is after the surgery. She was NOT happy!



Here's my happy girl! This was her first time riding in the shopping cart without her carrier. She absolutely LOVED it! She enjoyed watching everyone and I think everyone enjoyed watching her! It took me twice as long to shop because everyone kept stoping to talk to her. She ate it up!


Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday! How abbot the Thunder!?! Woot woot!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her!! I am glad she is feeling better.

Terry said...

Its soo cute how she holds her little hands while trying to "drink" from her sippy cup! Miss her (and you & Chaz) a bunch.

Love
Nana