Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Monday, January 03, 2011

Still alive!!

Whew! This past month has been a whirlwind for us. Moving, 2 Christmases, traveling, and having lots of visitors has made the month of December fly by.

I'll spare you the boring details and just stick to some random pictures of Dean because, let's face it, it's the real reason you stopped by my blog, right? I don't blame you!!

Look who's rolling over!? Really, she's been rolling over since the beginning of December but I'm just now getting around to blogging about it. Ooops!

Homegirl in action:







TADA!







Christmas at my parent's house with cousin Rylee. I have a ton more but they are on our other computer.

Goin' shoppin'!







Ugh, I just wanna squeeze those fat cheeks!


White trash Santa. Haha!








Playing with bows from all my presents!







Playing with My cool new bouncer with aunt Robi!



Daddy!




He's the only man I'll ever need:



Nana gave me lots of baths this past week when she visited:



















I can never get enough of these kinds of pictures:




I look like Godzilla next to my itty bitty cousin Tyce!




Speaking of Godzilla,



Here I am patiently waiting on Dr. V to give me my shots. He said I'm 75% in height and 50% in weight which at 13.8lbs, I'm a big girl!

And one final note, we finally found a home for our dear Zena. Sniff.




We hated to have to give her up but she was a little skid dish around kids for some reason. We didn't want to take a chance so we have been looking for a home for her. We are happy to report she went to a family friend that is in love with her! She's loving life and it makes me feel so much more at ease. We miss you, Zena!!

Hope everyone is doing well and had a wonderful holiday!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Love all your pictures! Dean is such a cutie!!

Allison said...

Love me some pictures of Dean! And your bangs are really cute!

I don't think I commented before, but I love your new house! It looks beautiful!