And moved on to our new one!
It was sad to leave our first little place but man oh man is it great to be in our new place. It's so great to not have drafty windows and a garage!!! We are so thankful to everyone that helped us. We seriously don't know what we would have done without you!!
I've still got a ton to do but most everything is at least put in it's place or room that it should go in.
Of course, one of the first things I wanted to do was to go get a Christmas tree for Dean. Ok, really it was for me but I made the argument to Chaz that it was for her first Christmas :). We went to a Christmas tree farm and chopped down Dean's first tree!
I really wanted Dean to be in these pictures but it was just too darn cold to get her out of her warm and snuggly stroller. Once I get the tree decorated, I'll be sure to have her sit next to it for a few shots :)
And speaking of the most precious angel in the world, here she is, patiently waiting to go night night at my in laws house. I love the expression on her little face. She looks like she has a chili bowl haircut. Hilarious.
A few little facts about her progress:
She is officially laughing. I can get her going if I blow on her belly or behind her ears. It's the sweetest sound a mommy can hear.
She's rolling to one side. When I go in to wake her up, she's completely turned around in the crib.
I think she may be in the beginning stages of teething since she's blowing lots of bubbles and drooling a ton. Don't know how I feel about this little milestone since I'm her main source of nutrition, if you catch my drift.
She showed a new emotion last night that took me by surprise: fear! I was putting away a lady bug costume of hers and was holding it in front of her and she started crying! When I put it down, she stopped. Picked it back up, she cried! It was nuts! Didn't think this would happen so soon. It was pitiful!!!
Welp, I better get back to unpacking. I'm slightly avoiding it at the moment...sue me. :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
1 comment:
I love the new house, can't wait to see pictures of the inside :) What an exciting time for y'all!
Post a Comment