Here's how our day went, in pictures:
Dean waiting on her little nephew. She can't wait to boss him around!
Santa paid a visit to the hospital lobby so Dean made a quick change into her festive wear while we waited. A great way to pass the time if you ask me!
Killing time...
Anxiously waiting!!
Love this picture!! It's my brother in law telling his son that his new baby brother is here!
Introducing Tyce Becket, 7 lbs 2 oz, roughly 3 weeks early. Big boy!!
Precious family of four!
All the visitors!
My parents came to visit. Of course, they got in some quality Dean time :)
We caught Mr. Tyce being wheeled down the hall. It was a baby drive-by.
Happy Big Daddy and Mumzie with all their grandkiddos!
Proud Uncle Chaz:
The noises Tyce was making made my heart melt into a million pieces.
So snuggly in his little pack 'n play. I could stare at him for hours!!
There is seriously nothing better than babies. I can see why those Duggars have 19...
This will probably be my last post from my old house! Yeah!! We are moving out Thursday and closing on Friday. I think the first thing I'm going to do at the new house is out up a Christmas tree. I'm dying to get into the holiday spirit.
Now, back to packing...
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
2 comments:
So sweet!
It will be so fun to have cousins so close to each other in age! Love the picture of Dean with Santa, too cute!
Post a Comment