Chaz, Bonnie, & Dean!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Great news & a Happy Halloween!!

Well, I guess it's time for an update, huh? :) Let's see, what's been going on in the 'ol Wester household...

Having a kid means having a handy accessory for a Halloween costume. Here we are dressed up for our friend's Halloween Party last week. Unfortunately, Chaz kept watching the train wreck of a game against Mizzou that night so we ended up not going until really late. Dean wasn't able to stay up but it made for a cute "White Trash" family portrait.



Today was a big day!! It was our first time to church with Dean. Yes, it's been 9 weeks, don't judge. Here's a pic with Chaz's parents. We went to church with them and they loved getting to show her off:


Later this afternoon, we headed on over to our realtor's office to make an offer on a brand new house! Here we are waiting to sign the papers!!


Yes, you heard right! We finally got a contract on our house and put in an offer on a new place today. It has indeed been a Happy Halloween!


I won't post any new pics of the new place because I don't want to jinx myself. I will be seriously bummed if we don't get it or the contract on our house falls through. If everything goes to plan, we will close on both houses December 15th. Whaahooohoooo!!!

Anyway, I'll keep you updated on the home front...well I will try anyway... :)

Now an update for our little booger bear:

Dean is now 9 1/2 weeks old! What in the world!?
She has just discovered her hands and frequently puts them in her mouth.
Smiles and squwaks if you get in her face.
Is a major wiggle worm! She manages to come out of her swaddle every night!
Loves her paci...a little too much!
Likes to kick her legs profusely! Looks like she's riding a bike.
LOVES the book 10 Little Lady Bugs...epsecially when I sing it to her.

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!!!

6 comments:

The Balch Bunch said...

Bonnie.... Dean is absolutely adorable! Congrats on all the house stuff! Can you believe that our Ife is becoming a MRS this week! YAY!

Ann Hastings said...

SO exciting about the house, we'll be praying for that to all work out... so much fun!
Dean is adorable!

Allison said...

Y'all are so funny...love the costumes! And yay on the house!!!! Excited for you guys. Can't believe Dean is 9 1/2 weeks already! She is too precious as always!

danielle said...

can't believe she is so big already! I am loving all her cute little outfits!

Erynn said...

she is so cute Bonnie! I hope you get the house too!

John, Emily, Noah, and Luke Wohlgemuth said...

Glad you found a house. I hope it works out for you!