This angel was finally born last night after the decision by mommy and dad to have a c-section. Dean blessed this planet and melted the hearts of all men across this world at 11:21 pm. She was 7 pounds 12 oz. with a length of 20 inches. We will post more later, but mommy and Dean are doing great!
10 comments:
Congrats you guys! I keep up with your blog and just love it!
Yay Dean is here! Can't wait to hear the story! Glad everyone is well! CONGRATS Westers!
CONGRATS!! So excited for all of you :)
Congratulations Chaz & Bonnie! I can't wait to see pictures of Dean. I'm sure you guys are glowing! Enjoy every minute!
YAY, so exciting!!! Can't wait to see pictures. Hope you are doing well and recovering from your C section. You will feel back to normal in a couple weeks.
congrats!!! can't wait to see pics!!
Congratulations Bonnie and Chaz! She is absolutely precious! I am glad to hear that everyone is happy and healthy. God is great! ~Jamie Marr
Congratulations, and I'm jealous that you had your baby on my birthday! I so much wanted to share birthdays with my little girl who came two days before my birthday.
Blessings to the Wester fam!
Congrats!! I know you're so excited!! Loved the picture you posted on FB, she is just great!
Bonnie, congrats girl! she is beautiful and I bet you are just over the moon and enjoying every minute! good luck, you will be a fabulous momma!
Post a Comment